Account Associate - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Bedford, TX
- Dedicated to customer service
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Position may require irregular working hours
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Reinhardt State Farm Agency may be the right fit for you! If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you.
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, College Planning, Health Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- I am a second generation State Farm agent.
- I am a proud graduate of Texas Tech.
- We currently have 10 team members at our agency.
- We have 200 years of combined insurance experience in our office.
- Our agency has received awards including: Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, and New Agent Program Qualifier
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Reinhardt State Farm Agency. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
if you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none